Aeroplus 6000 3-Stage Compost Bin
Free Shipping on All Purchases!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
- Product Reviews
A 3-Stage Composter Producing High-Quality Compost without Turning!
The Aeroplus 6000 is the latest in multi-stage vertical composting. With a compact design and 5 mm thick plastic, the Aeroplus 6000 the Aeroplus is far more durable and compact than other 3-stage units.
- Multi-stage composter provides continuous composting action
- Ideal for organic household waste and kitchen scraps
- Super-strong 5 mm UV-stabilized polypropylene provides added durability
- Large capacity, holding up to 22 cubic feet
- Winner of Red Dot Design Award
The Aeroplus 6000 combines the functionality of three bins in a single compact unit:
- In the 1st stage food and garden waste is collected and mixed without oxygen (anaerobic) – this has proven to prevent annoying insects like wasps and flies and to bring a greater mass of waste at one time to the 2nd stage by opening the discharge flap.
- In the 2nd stage, it is digested rapidly with added oxygen and ventilation, generating heat up to 70 degrees (Celsius) and thereby destroying unwanted weeds. Here, the waste looses a lot of volume. This is why the 2nd stage takes approximately 3 times the volume of the first stage.
- When the 2nd stage is filled, it is hygienically moved to the 3rd stage by applying the outside crank. Simultaneously the compost gets once more mixed and aerated. (After about 6 to 8 weeks, depending on compost season and materials)
- In the 3rd stage, the digested and cooled down compost is maturing in intense contact with earth and the myriads of useful organisms. As new waste is separated from mature compost by the 3 chamber system and due to the turning bottom, the mature compost is not compressed. Discharging is clean and easy through the two large discharge flaps at the opposite sides.
To keep your composter working, continuously add fresh scraps and yard waste to the top. You'll always have compost in three stages: fresh in the top, "cooking" in the middle, and mature in the bottom.
- Large filling flap with seal, convenient filling, prevents annoying flying insects
- Hygienic turning over twice directly in Aeroplus
- Easy to adjust bilateral ventilation – summer/winter
- Quick and intensive heating up when composting due to optimum oxygen transfer
- Fresh compost separate from the ground; prevents rodents from entering
- Turning base operated from the outside via the crank handle
- Chamber system prevents need to tediously separate the composted material and fresh compost.
- All elements are ergonomically designed and snap into place.
- High quality, weatherproof and durable recycled plastic in leaf green.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Overall Size Assembled: 31.1" x 31.1" x 43.3" h
- Overall Weight Assembled: 46 lbs
- Holds 22 cubic feet
- 50% recycled polypropylene copolymer
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
Exaco products can be returned when in a resaleable condition. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to return the item. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Contact SproutRite Customer Service at 833-777-6882 for return assistance and more information.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.