Altifarm Self-Watering Tiered Garden
Free Shipping on All Purchases!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
- Product Reviews
The Altifarm Self-Watering Tiered Garden gives you the power to be self-reliant and grow farm-fresh edibles wherever you are! Consuming no more space than an office chair, the Altifarm provides over 10 sq. feet of versatile growing room.
Grow everything from herbs to root vegetables to fruits, taking control of what you eat and how it's grown (no more chemicals and GMOs). With self-watering capabilities and optional lighting, you'll be growing like a pro all year long!
- Food grade, BPA free, UV treated HDPE tubs (100% recyclable) with inner trays rest on a heavy-duty corrosion-treated & powder-coated steel frame.
- Patented self-watering technology uses up to 80% less water and prevents nutrient wash-off. Fill up your Altifarm with water once per week, and let our system handle the rest!
- Small footprint (30" x 20") provides maximum growing space with minimal space and height adjustable tiers.
- Simple and tool-less assembly in under 5 minutes. No pumps or water lines needed.
- Soil based system allows nutrient-rich soil to feed your plants. Optionally, go soil-less with coco-peat or rockwool, supplementing water with hydroponic nutrients.
- Oxygenation of roots for better plant health for superior growth and overall plant health.
- User manual and documentation included
The Altifarm Combo Pack provides all of the following benefits and features:
- Professional Grade LED Grow Lights with unique wave length recipe, supports various plants across their life cycle. Designed to convert an Altifarm into a productive powerhouse for year-round indoor farming.
- Powered by OSRAM – high power, high efficiency, long life LEDs.
- Unique wavelength recipe to support a vast variety of plants, across their life cycle, from germination to vegetative growth to flowering and fruition.
- IP-65 rated connectors, custom secondary optics, heavy-duty aluminum heat-sink and daisy chain wiring.
- Best in class IP-65 Mean-well drivers included.
- Greenhouse Expansion Pack protects your precious plants from the the elements.
- Easy to install and long-lasting, it provides limited protection against snow, freezing temperatures, and excessive rain. Also helps retain humidity.
- Made of custom polymer compound with long life and superior UV resistance.
- Full length roll-up door with velcro strips allows for easy access for plant care.
- Mini roll up door allows for ventilation when needed.
- Mobility Pack provides a set of screw-on castors, creating ultimate mobility and versatility to your Altifarm.
- Stainless steel spherical wheel along with low friction ball-bearings for long life.
- Position locking function to prevent unintended movement with limited height adjustment and leveling function.
- Nylon outer shell with knurled grip.
- 30 second tool-free assembly.
What Can I Grow?
What can't you grow?! The Altifarm is versatile enough to support the growth of greens, fruits, herbs and flowers!
What Type of Soil Should I Use?
We recommend a potting mix for your Altifarm. Garden soil is too dense and heavy and will lead to compacting from watering. Potting soil is lightweight, absorbent and drains well, keeping your plants from getting water-logged.
Do This Altifarm Include Seeds and Soil?
No. Seeds and soil are not included. The Altifarm includes everything else needed to grow on day 1.
How Often Should I Add Water?
Our products require significantly less maintenance and water than traditional planters. While testing outdoors in strong sun near 95 °F, we typically get a 5-7 day watering cycle. Indoors, the water supply lasts 7-9 days. The watering spout has a level indicator, which lets you know when the reservoir is low.
Do I Need Fertilizer?
It depends upon the plant you’re growing and also on the type of fertilizer you are using. You can fortify soil by adding manure or compost, once a week. If you’re growing using a soilless growing medium like coco peat, you’ll need to fortify the water with hydroponic nutrients and adjust the pH if required with pH up or down solution. Fill the reservoir with a hydroponic nutrient solution. You should gradually increase the strength of nutrients as your plant matures so that you do not stress your plants. Use EC/TDS meter to check the nutrient strength and pH meter/pH solution/litmus paper to look over the pH of the nutrient solution.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped.
If your product is faulty, or we sent you an incorrect order by mistake, send it back to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Refunds will be applied to the original method of purchase, assuming the items are in new condition and include all accessories and packaging. The initial shipping costs are non-refundable.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.